Friday, August 3, 2007

070728 - Prince Edward Island p3

Again, I spent the day at the Tracadie Beech. It was super hot, and humid in the city. The ice-cold northern current of the Atlantic Ocean was perfect relief.

On my way to Fredericton, I headed back into Charlottetown to take care of a few loose ends. That’s when I ran into my buddy Andrew Devillers from Toronto.

He’s in the band The Exchanges. Canary Mine and Exchanges have played a handful of gigs together back in Toronto.

He was playing Brennan’s that night. After the show, we went to a house party overlooking the Charlottetown Harbour. The moon, and it’s reflection were placed perpendicular to the back deck, making it quite scenic. We hung out with Charlottetown locals until sunrise.

Andrew passed out in the front seat of my van, so we had breakfast at Hunter’s Ale House the next morning. There was a camera that night that I am trying to get photo’s from.

Here's a link to the video Andrew made a week earlier in Quebec.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yHQm6y6Tv8o

No comments: